Off The Coast

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Skyline

Here's my new station.

IMG_0338.JPG

It's right downtown and I love that. Especially since I don't have to pay for parking. All the photographers have take home cars and park underground - Awesome. Right across the street is one of my favorite lunch spots, Chipotle - Delicious. I like walking across the street to get a coffee and seeing this view on my way back - my new station with the downtown skyline looming overhead. It looks pretty cool, as you can see, though I took this before it snowed again...

Yeah, snow... About that... it's been snowing since yesterday afternoon... Non-stop. And the snow is sticking to the ground. I'm kind of upset about it. Oh, look. The forecast says it's going to snow through tomorrow - Awesome.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, April 22, 2007 , Blogger joey flash said...

sweet!

i wish my shop was downtown.

i wish there was a downtown in this hyphenated market.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home