Off The Coast

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back from the north!

I have returned from my vacation! I had a full week off, plus a couple days. I don't think I've had a full week off since spring break my last year in college... It was everything I dreamed of and more.

Christmas and New Year's was good to me. I did get a cold, and had to drive about 600 miles feeling like my head was going to explode, but I survived and am better for it... I think.

It's good news to you, if you like hearing about my adventures in TV land. I got this for Christmas:
IMG_1478

I had just recently gotten a sweet Canon 30D, but that's a bit unruly to fit in my pocket and take to work. The new little Elph is frickin' sweet and already goes with me everywhere. As soon as I get into some excitement, you'll be the first to know, and you'll hear about it right here.

Right now, there's really nothing new to report. I've managed to not move the whole of 2006, which is quite a feat for me. I moved twice in 2005, thrice in 2004, twice in 2003... you can see the trend here. And it's only the 6th and I've already started and finished a book. Sure, I had already read it once, but I did it. I guess that's something.

So, here's to you and here's to 2007! See ya around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home