Sleet
I brought my new camera to the station today hoping to put it through some paces. I knew the weather was going to be big today and thought some snow might make for some cool pictures...
Unfortunately, "breaking" weather plus the last day of sweeps means it's going to be a rough day. That's exactly what I got. Running everywhere... East of town, west of town, run back to the station, SAT truck breakdown, 3 cut-ins in the sleet, a dead generator.
Besides, I wouldn't take the camera out in the heavy rain/sleet that we got pelted with. It hurt to look up to see if the truck mast was coming down... I'd say that is not new camera weather.
Anyway, here's a few photos I shot today. I call it "Study of Reporters in Bright Newsroom."




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home