Off The Coast

Saturday, November 04, 2006

wanted: inspriation

No, I haven't quit.

I just haven't been inspired to blog about anything lately.

It doesn't help that my little digital camera is in the shop again. I like to blog with pictures and without a camera, I find that I don't have much to say. That's probably one reason why I became a photographer. A picture can say everything that I can't put into words.

I try and keep this blog upbeat and with as little sarcasm as I can manage. And, to be honest, things haven't been the best this past month.

So anyway, I'm still here and am still kicking around the prairie. When something cool passes my way, I'll be sure to share it.

By the way, I want to say congrats to a good friend who has gotten a new job and will soon leave his hell hole of a station. Awesome!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, November 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rule.

Now go out and by a new freaking camera. I'm sick of this!

Don't sweat work too much.
It's only TV.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home