Off The Coast

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let's go!

So I'm a bit behind. I've been absent for a month, but I'm still around the prairie, kickin' it. Writing hasn't been high on my priority list and for those of you who come back to check on me, thanks for sticking around. I'd like to say that I'm going to reform my ways and begin providing you with content all the time, but you're going to have to stick with me for a bit longer.

I've been busy on the prairie and I have news. After a couple months of waiting for the right spot to open up, I've finally got myself a new job! I'm going to be moving back home! I got a great job at a great station and I'm totally psyched. My last day is friday and I'll be moving next week. Who knows when I'll get my internet back up and running so it'll be a while before I'm back in full force. But my exploits at my new station should be exciting so come back in a month and see what's going on. If all goes well, I should have some good stories to tell.

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, March 03, 2007 , Blogger AMO said...

Congrats!! Looking forward to your new adventures!

 
At 2:25 AM, March 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah good for you...nice job...good luck...or something.

 
At 1:13 PM, March 22, 2007 , Blogger extvtog said...

Can't wait to hear them. When do you plan to announce where you are going? Is it FOX 9 in Minneapolis?

 
At 12:54 AM, April 02, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Not FOX 9 in Minneapolis. You'll just have to wait and see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home