Hot
96 degrees with 36% humidity.
In April.
APRIL!
Seriously, now.
Today my story is redistricting of a school district. It's basically exterior shots, an angry parent and a school official. Nothing exciting. But because of the lack of video, my reporter and I decided to do a fancy-schmancy look live intro. It involved going to the 8 schools involved in the redistricting and getting little bits of stand-up for the 9 or 10 part intro. I'm excited to see what it will look like, but I almost don't care. I'm so beat down from the in and out of the car, on and off the tripod and the oppresive heat. I'm tired and I still have to edit.
If it stays like this, or (more likely) gets worse, I don't think I'll make it to the summer.

1 Comments:
hang in there it only gets worse from here.
by august this will all seem like a good dream.
stay cool!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home