Epidemic
It was 78 degrees Wednesday.
It snowed Friday.
And the whole of the Prairie been consumed with an epidemic of bad driver-itis. I think it's contagious. Symptoms irritated by ice and snow. But hey, it can create some good tv, and it gave me probably the funniest thing I've covered in a while.

The front row parking wasn't good enough for this guy. He jumped the curb, mowed down some plants, and took out the front entrance. The unbroken, open door by the car says, "Please use other door."
I grew up in the "tundra" where winter lasts 5 months of the year so I'm pretty confident in my snow driving skills. (I had to talk myself out of doing donuts in the front parking lot the entire day. So tempting...) But I'm afraid that I might have caught the bad driving sickness. On my way to the SUV through the door, I saw a funny picture and had to take it. So while traversing down the icy, slushy road with the other infected drivers, I grabbed my bag, found the pocket, pulled out my camera case, unzipped the cover, stopped at a stoplight, slid open the lens cover, changed the settings, pulled forward on the green light, leaned over to the passenger side and snapped this picture...

Of a bulldog with his head out the window.
I should call my doctor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home