Off The Coast

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Caption

A warehouse filled with chemicals caught on fire today right in a crowded area of town. The higher-ups even decided to do live cut ins... It was that important.

What did I do? I shot an interview for sweeps. Woo. No, I have nothing to complain about but it's weird sitting back and watching the action.

Good news... My 6 sweeps epics are finished! What's the combined time of all six, you ask? Well, with three at 4:30 and three at 3:30, that leaves us with 24 total minutes of edited story. I'd link to the three that have aired, but apparently they aren't cool enough to put on the website. You'll just have to trust me... they are super awesome. kinda.

Good-er news? My digital camera is back from the shop! It looks just as tough, but everything is working great. I'm keeping the team together. The first picture upon our reunification?


Our anchor's new "dental work."
Clay says: "She looks so much better than she did before! That dentist did wonders!"

What's do you think Clay is thinking?

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, February 09, 2006 , Blogger Mr KR said...

Clay's thinking...

...nah...it's too dirty. I can't deface your blog with my dirty thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home