We had record highs Sunday and a winter weather advisory Monday.
I'm hoping fire and snow don't go together. I've had enough fire fighting for one year.
I mean my tripod smells like smoke. How a metal object can soak up the smoke smell, I couldn't tell you, but it seriously smells like smoke. In fact, everything in my news car smells like smoke.
2 Comments:
What the fudge? So, is everything not on fire anymore?
We had record highs Sunday and a winter weather advisory Monday.
I'm hoping fire and snow don't go together. I've had enough fire fighting for one year.
I mean my tripod smells like smoke. How a metal object can soak up the smoke smell, I couldn't tell you, but it seriously smells like smoke. In fact, everything in my news car smells like smoke.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home