Off The Coast

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Door to Door

I went "investigating" today.
Or should I say, I drove Sarah to west prairie-ville and watched her knock on doors for 2 hours.

House one.

No luck.

House two.

Nope.

While she was at house three, I started getting bored...

This is what I'd call "journalism in park."

Sarah talked to everyone.

And I waited...

She made several attempts...






while I perfected the self portrait...

took to reading my book...

and taunted her while she walked down the street.


I lost track of houses.
I got bored counting them.
We got SO close to finding someone who wanted to talk to us. At least four different people were on the fence but no matter how much Sarah pleaded they weren't convinced... We had made up our mind to visit one more house.

ONE more.

Low and behold...

SUCCESS!

Another day of television in the books.
TV is so glamourous.
Why don't they mention this in school?

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, December 21, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

It's not that bad. I find ways to entertain myself as evidenced by the numerous photos. I think I took about 70 photos yesterday.

The more absurd the day, the funnier I find it.

Maybe someday I'll blog about the "clam van" day I had working at Hippieville News. Talk about absurd.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home