Off The Coast

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Schedule

I've spent almost all my time in that red box of an edit bay swamped with sweeps scripts. I finished my 5th epic today and I think I have about that may more to edit.

It's basically the same thing every day.

Wake up.
Go to work.
Edit.
Joke with other photogs.
Edit.
Discuss the latest rumors.
Edit.
Eat lunch.
Edit.
Harass anchors.
Edit.
Go to the pool.
Swim.
Go home.
Watch TV.
Read book.
Sleep.
(Repeat until March)

Something cool has got to happen soon.

Oh, I wanted to thank JG, 'Slinger, and the Colonel for posting about me. I guess that's pretty cool.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, February 01, 2006 , Blogger Mr KR said...

Dude...you need to squeeze "remember how cool Jorge is" somewhere between edit and edit.

 
At 8:38 AM, February 01, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have to remember. It's constantly on my mind.

I find myself working on an intricate edit and suddenly I think of how totally awesome Jorge is and how much better he would edit this than I. I don't know how I get anything done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home