Off The Coast

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My friday

It's Wednesday for you... but it's Friday for me. I'm ready for a weekend.

All week I've been part general assignment shooter, part investigative shooter... that means I'm full-time newsroom gopher. The "I-team" doesn't need me all the time. I may shoot an interview or edit a pack for them, but it doesn't fill a day. But don't worry, my "down" time is nothing but idle.

I can barely remember what I did yesterday...
And I'm racking my brain about Monday.
I really can't remember.

This morning was nothing special, but it got crazy around 3 PM.

90 degrees plus with high winds and low humidity.

What does that mean?



Grass fires.

I raced across the plains to get that video on air, so you'll have to forgive me for not getting a shot off on my own digi-cam. The "air-check" will have to do.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, March 12, 2006 , Blogger Kenneth said...

Wow, thats some really big flames. I've never shot anything that large. Good job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home