Off The Coast

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm lame. Sorry.

I feel like I should blog, but I'm not sure what I want to write about. A day working with the "i-team" does not fill my day with adventures. Besides, the "i-team" stories never run the day we shoot, so on even the most exciting of days I couldn't tell you about it anyway.

Remember about that morning show I told you about with all those new people? Well, most of them have started working. Every one seems cool enough, though we are experiencing some growing pains. The new photographers are fighting with the editing system, the reporters are searching for new contacts, and the production people are mulitplying. No really. I don't know what's going on in that control room, but every day I come into work there seems to be 3 or 4 new camera/audio/cyron people. I can't keep them straight.

Oh, and they start rehearsals next week and they STILL haven't announced the main anchors and the new host. That's right... No anchors. You should probably be nervous for us.

I promise to find something to write about soon. I'm hoping that the "i-team" is about done with me so I can get back to the rough and tumble world of general assignment.

Don't give up on me. It will get better.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, March 16, 2006 , Blogger Mr KR said...

Write about the whole "secret identity/back lighting" fiasco. It's good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home