Joey
Look what I got!

A brand new nephew, Joseph.

He was born April 25th, 8lbs even.
The whole family is doing well, and the new little guy is certainly a keeper. Joe's older brother, Mark is taking everything in stride.

I have no doubts that he is going to be an awesome big brother.
I wish I could be there for everything now, but you can bet that when he gets older I'll be there to let him do everything his moms won't. Eat cake before dinner... get cotton candy at the fair... Ride the scary rides at the park... Jump off the jungle gym... You know, all the unhealthy stuff.
... And you though Smitty had cornered the market on cute kids:

1 Comments:
all these babies are making me wanna make one myself.
whatever bad things you let him do, never, under any circumsatances, let those kids pick up a camera!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home