All the best.
This is my friend Chris and I, 5 and a half years ago, at our senior party the night we graduated from high school. I didn't feel young then, but I know now, that we were.I don't know where the past 5 years have gone. Poof! We're in College. Poof! We've graduated. Poof! We've been working for a year. I've made many friends along the way, but Chris has been one constant.
Chris is my music guru. He is my technical support. He is my internet geek. He will call when I'm least expecting it just to say hi. He tolerated my obsession with marching band for 4 long years... Most non-band geeks would have given up after 4 months. He has even picked up news jargon and can use it in conversation.
For the 5 years since high school, we have been separated by miles, states and even half a world... twice. But we still find time to talk. We still watch out for each other.
I usually blog about work, because it is infinitely more interesting than my daily life, but today the most exciting thing that has happened to me, has happened to one of my best friends...
Ava.
Christopher David, Katie and Ava- I wish you all the best, forever and ever.

2 Comments:
How is it possible that you look exactly the same age in high school as you do now?
Ummmm... Thanks?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home