Off The Coast

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hippies

I'm excited for April!

No, it's not the massive cold front heading this way that's got me wishing for spring...

It's these guys:

Ian, Tre, Yancey, Moonbeam and Cinder are out to save the world from THE MAN!

My creative friends in Hippieville have been working on a movie staring this group of rag tag hippies for... I don't know how long. I first heard of the project when it was a simple concept and have excitedly watched the No Points crew develop the script and shoot the movie.

Then I moved away and didn't get to hear about the "Hippies" development on a regular basis. My new crew in the prairie just didn't understand my enthusiasum so I toned it down a bit. But one thing has re-energized my excitement. THIS!

April 20th can't come soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home