Still alive.
I'm a terrible blogger.
I guess you probably figured that out.
Do I wish I were better? Sure. Am I going to change? Perhaps. I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe.
Spring has finally come to the tundra. I could actually wear a t-shirt outside today. Awesome. Though I was editing an epic special project so I sat in front of the computer all day. Not so awesome. I'm excited about the story, but nervous about how it's going to come together. I'm so used to getting a story and completing it the same day. Shooting a story and working on it over weeks - it's a huge cloud hanging over me. It should be really good, but I never can tell how all that video is going to come together. It's a kick ass story, but can I do it justice - that's the question.
I never shared photos from my trip to Oregon a couple weeks ago. It was fantastic to get out of town, even for the 5 days I was there. It was sunny and 60 for my three full days. How lucky am I. I miss the Northwest. I enjoy being back home, but how could you not love this -

*sigh*

2 Comments:
Exactly why I keep moving back. I can't wait to move away and move back again. That will be so cool.
I will move back someday too. I am also a bad blogger. I want to get better so I might join a support group. Oh yeah, I haven't edited a special project story in two years. HA!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home