Off The Coast

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Unplanned vacation.

See this lovely child...

IMG_4725.JPG

Awwwww, so cute.
Well, there is a high chance that this same cute nephew of mine gave me pink eye...

Eyes

Yeah...
I can't go to work tomorrow because I might infect the other kids.
I'm under quarantine taking eye drops every four hours.
My next visit to the boys? I'll be in the biohazard suit.

3 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, September 10, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

That's a great sick day excuse, I'll have to keep it in the file.

 
At 3:55 PM, September 13, 2007 , Blogger Kenny said...

Love your blog. Quick to the point. Always entertaining photos. I just wish you would blog more often.

Take care of that eye.

 
At 11:44 AM, September 18, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Duff - I recommend it... No one wants to get pink eye. The old, "I'm contagious" works great.

Kenny - Thanks. The eye is good - some eye drops did the trick.

I'll work on the blogging more often. It's a matter of having something interesting and taking some time to sit down and write it. Don't give up just yet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home