Off The Coast

Friday, August 24, 2007

Drought? What drought?

That's the last time I write about normalcy... the past 6 days it has rained more than it did in the previous 100. It looked like Oregon around here... Grey and rainy.

Sunday and Monday I spent down in southeast Minnesota. There was massive flooding from flash floods. I won't go into all the details, let's just say I drove roughly 800 miles and logged over 30 hours of work in just those two days.

On Monday morning I was killing some time before the station sent me into action. I walked by the river and took some photos. I came across something intriguing...

IMG_4220

Who is it for? Did something happen here? What did happen?
Interesting.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, August 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind a little rain right now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home